PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST THERE IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION THROUGHOUT YOU'LL NEED TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
- · Do you want to be part of a rapidly expanding company?
- · Do you want to work with a team motivated to succeed?
- · Do you want to be appreciated and recognized for your work?
- · Do you want to be (highly) compensated based on your performance?
- · Do you have a history of outstanding job performance?
- · Will your previous employers have good things to say about you?
If you answered YES to all the above questions, we would really like to hear from you.
G &S Window Washing and Gutter Cleaning of Troy, MI is expanding, and we have several opportunities for 2018.
If ALL the following statements are true we want to hear from you:
- · You look forward to being to work every day and on time.
- · You have a great attitude and put team success first.
- · You are comfortable with written and verbal communications with office personnel and customers.
- · You are not of afraid of physical work or heights (we work on roofs and ladders all day every day).
- · You're teachable AND coach-able.
If ANY of the following statements are true then we DO NOT want to hear from you:
- · You are an UN-happy person.
- · You hate puppies.
- · REALLY hard work makes you cry.
- · You have a fear of heights
- · You have attitude/negativity/ego problems.
- · Do drugs or are a big partier.
Here is what this career is:
At G&S Window Washing and Gutter Cleaning you will be part of a team that helps our clients maintain and protect their homes.
You will start as a Service Technician, learning the way we perform window and gutter cleaning services, with the goal of quickly becoming a Team Leader. You will be trained and expected to perform all aspects of field operations.
As a new employee, you will receive on the job training and be responsible for additional after-hours training. You’ll learn our culture, job site safely, customer interaction, how to up sell and get an overview of our entire systems and processes. Our training is designed to help you excel and move up in our company quickly.
No experience? We will train! You can expect to earn $600-1000 per week ($15 per hour minimum). Health benefits and paid days off. This job allows you to work outdoors servicing commercial and residential clients, you will work with different team members to achieve daily goals. The management team will work with you to achieve your personal goals. You will work HARD and your hard work will directly affect your compensation.
To be considered for this position …... DO NOT REPLY TO THIS AD…...Call 248-798-0000 and follow the instructions provided to you on our message. Most people will not follow this instruction because they are not detail oriented and will not read this entire post. If you don't call you won't be considered for this position.
Before you call be prepared to talk to us for a couple of minutes about who you are, your age, your family, how you were raised, your work ethic, describe your first job, the best place you've worked and why it was the best. Did you ever play sports, tell us about it. Tell us anything you think we should know about you that would help us decide to interview you.
Thank you for applying and if you sound like someone that would be a good fit for our team we will call you at the number you provided shortly.
- We have been in business 19 years with a constantly expanding customer base
- We provide a high-quality customer service experience
- We attribute our success to the success of the technicians that representing us